Welcome to the Children And Young People’s current client’s web page.
This page is for current clients of CYPMH. It contains a number of resources which may or may not be relevant to you.
Your case manager may have suggested what resources would be useful for you during your appointment.
If you need any help navigating this site or finding what you need, feel free to ask your case manager next time you speak with them.
Our contact number is 4304 7878.
We are open Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
After hours useful numbers and links:
Kids Helpline:1800 55 1800
Mental Health Line:1800 011 511
Suicide Call Back Service:1300 659 467
- CYPMH Safety Plan (PDF)
- Family Carer Booklet (PDF)
- How Breathing Affects Feelings (PDF)
- Panic Attack (Fight or Flight – PDF)
- Unhelpful Thinking Styles (PDF)
- Threat System (PDF)
- Consumer Handbook (PDF)
- What Causes Depression? (PDF)
- SUDS (The Distress Thermometer PDF)
- YPPI Families (PDF)
- YPPI Youth (PDF)
- Family Friends and Carers (Link) SANE website
Please contact or speak to your case manager for further information or support.