Emotionally Intelligent Parenting
A six-session parenting program for parents of adolescents aged 10 – 18
Would you like to learn how to:
· Improve ways of talking with your teen?
· Develop a better understanding of your teen?
· Help your teen learn to manage their emotions?
· Help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen?
· Teach your teen to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Teens shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence
Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
· are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
· have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers
· are more able to cope when upset or angry
· have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
· have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults
· have greater career success
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Where: Bateau Bay Neighbourhood Centre – 10 Cynthia St, Bateau Bay NSW 2261
When: Thursday 10:00AM-12:00PM on: 10/8, 17/8, 24/8, 7/9, 14/9, 21/9
For further information and bookings contact:
Daniel Lobo – RAPT Caseworker
Phone: (02) 4325 9606 / Mobile: 0419 681 810