Substance Use Disorder
In the case of and overdose call 000.
The resources are targeted at consumers of mental health and alcohol and other drug services Australia-wide and include an explanation of mental health conditions, how these are linked to substance use, the interplay between the two disorders, how to recognise and manage symptoms, and where to go for help.
- Anxiety + substance use PDF
- Mood + substance use PDF
- Personality + substance use PDF
- Psychosis + substance use PDF
- Trauma + substance use PDF
drug and alcohol links
- Drug and Alcohol Services for the Central Coast PDF
- Central Coast Drug and Alcohol Service Directory PDF
- ADIS Alcohol Drug Information Service (ADIS) NSW
- Al-Anon Family Groups
- Australian Gov Alcohol Website
- Australian Drug Foundation
- Alcohol and Teens
- Central Coast Cannabis Clinic
- Kamira Farm (rehab for women and their children)
- The Glen Centre
- The Ted Noffs Foundation
Drugs Meter drugs meter tells you how your drug use compares to other people just like you, offering objective, personalised feedback that takes your personal features in to account. With an overview of total drug use and in depth analysis for nine drugs at present, drugs meter gives objective feedback informed by medical experts.
For urgent mental health issues call the Mental Health Line (24hrs 7 days a weeks) on 1800 011 511